when you hear everyone flipping the test page over but you’re still on question 2
How long after arriving at someone’s house is it appropriate to ask for the WiFi password?
Surrounded by people, but always alone.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others